Drive with us like a boss. Set your time. Drive and earn whenever you want. LiftExp provides you the opportunity to make your life financially smooth, secure and stable never like before.
- Recent clear picture of the driver
- Must be over 18 years old
- Your CNIC identification card
- Vehicle registration proof
- Current and valid driver's license
- Valid number plates with current registration
- Have strong and clear character like clear police reports, and not addicted to any drug.
- Drivers' vehicles must meet the standard list of LiftExp as well as all local government standards.
Main focus of LiftExp is to keep the drivers safe and secure.
- Our team observed you all the time during your duty hours for security purposes.
- Registration of the riders is must to avoid inconvenient situation.
- Instant payment system
LOCAL DRIVER GUIDE
IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are illustrative only and are not meant to be a full and exhaustive listing of all of the duties and responsibilities of the Driver.
- Provide an entertaining atmosphere for customers and community.
- Safely operate a RIDE on public streets, following traffic rules.
- Organize special functions as directed by management.
- Follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing no motorized vehicle operation and ensures that passengers follow safety rules.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance, such as cleaning the RIDES, checking tire pressure, emptying trash.
- Test all vehicle equipment prior to each trip, such as lights, brakes, horns, seats, to ensure proper operation.
- Maintain records and prepare reports of work activities.
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations.
- Communicate with manager and report any malfunctions, and incidents.
You can get a reward for the best driving record or least number of work-related accidents.
SET DEFAULT PAYMENT METHOD
You are welcome to Pay with CASH or CREDIT CARD
Fast and secure payment with a tap of a button. Add multiple cards for personal or business use.
HOW TO CHECK TRIP HISTORY
Users of ride-sharing services can review and manage their trip history with their app or website too.
You can monitor the trip history at any time.
- Proper map of riding trips.
- Total number of trips taken by the rider.
- Total number of miles travelled by the rider.
- Detailed history of previous trips.
- A comprehensive analysis of the fares paid by the rider.